The Camfil Farr Group, based in Stockholm, Sweden, is a world leader in the development and production of air filters and clean air solutions. Camfil Farr is one of the most prominent air filtration specialists, with 23 production units, R&D centres in the Americas, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region, as well as more than 50 sales offices throughout the world.
Sustainable air filtration products
The company's aim is to provide customers with sustainable best-in-class air filtration products and services in the four main areas of comfort air, clean processes, power systems, and safety and protection.
Camfil Farr services a wide range of industries, from electronics manufacturing to pharmaceutical plants, with tailor-made air filtration solutions based on the lowest cost-of-ownership from air intake to process tool level. It provides total filtration solutions for particle and chemical airborne molecular contamination (AMC).
Chemical / carbon filter software programme
Camfil Farr was the first filter manufacturer to develop a sophisticated programme that calculates the lifecycle cost (LCC) of air filters.
The chemical / carbon filter software programme is designed to help users and design engineers estimate the lifetime and efficiency of chemical / carbon filters against specific target gases at given concentrations. The software programmes clearly demonstrate Camfil Farr's continuing commitment to serving our customers and optimising filter selection for the microelectronics industry.
Camfil Farr solution system (CFSS) is a powerful platform to use for various calculations concerning air filters and indoor air quality (IAQ). The CFSS contains:
- LCC2010: lifecycle analysis of Camfil Farr products in air handling units (LCC)
- HIPE (HI performance air filters): air filter performance for HEPA and ULPA filters (replaces the EN1822 application)
- CAT (comfort air filter test reports): air filter performance for HVAC filters (replaces EN779)
- Clean: calculation of room cleanliness classes
Camfil Farr maintains a strong commitment to quality control and R&D. We have rigorous in-house and ongoing field trials to ensure that all products are compliant with specifications:
- On-site testing: including particle counters, pressure gauges, airflow meters, energy data loggers, corrosion monitors and gas analysis equipment
- Chemical filter performance evaluation: a range of support services to assist users to achieve optimum performance and a cost-effective use of molecular filters. These include reliable techniques to measure air quality and laboratory analysis of media samples. Specific studies can be made in our unique filter test rig
Energy accounts for up to 70% of an air filter's total life cycle cost, so it always pays for you to choose the best low energy air filter combination for the right filtration application.
The new energy efficiency classification system is based on EN779:2012. Camil Farr are changing the labels and product names of filters to include the new A to G energy rating, making it easier to select the right filter for the right application and the best filtration.
Sustainable air filtration
We embarked on a mission to become the first sustainable air filtration company in the world. We launched an internal programme to achieve this objective and published our first corporate sustainability report on a voluntary basis.
Our efforts in this area confirm what we have been doing for almost half a century: spreading sustainability to our customers by providing air filtration products with the lowest energy consumption and LCC, while improving the environment, human health and productivity.
We are proud that no other air filtration manufacturer has achieved a track record similar to ours when it comes to sustainability.
Camfil Farr Singapore Pte Ltd
Sin Ming Lane #03-125/126
Block 26 Midview City
+65 6659 5189
+65 6659 5137