Replacing fossil fuels with new green chemicals, and cleaning hazardous industrial waste.
- Gaseous substances are being ionized and become highly electrically conductive
- The number of electrons increases to a very high density
- Frequent collision and high heat energy provided by the plasma flame, the gas molecules dissociate and form simple molecules or atoms
- Microwave plasma can be the solution for the abatement of complex gases like PFCs, PFAs, N₂O due to its minimal power consumption, low operating pressure (close to atmospheric pressure), and high thermal efficiency.
- Replace the fuel pilot burner with the plasma torch.
- Eliminate the need for fuel for combustion
- Microwave as the source for plasma.
- Higher temperature and higher thermal efficiency.
- No fuel and oxygen plant is required.
- Low power consumption (1.0kW ~ 2kW per torch).
The Ideal Solution to PFCs Abatement
PFCs are known to be a very stable substance, to destabilize and break the PFCs, the temperature must be raised to >2,800°C to achieve the thermal decomposition of PFCs.
Plasma ionization is an alternate way that does not require fuel and high temperature, it is more effective and efficient against the PFCs gases, and EcoSys is designed with that in mind.